Monday, April 18, 2005

 

Forewords

Hey everyone!

My name is Jussi Soini and I'm a young Finnish guy with a heart for exploration, currently living abroad. This is my public diary containing events of my life. It's meant for anyone to read, although the main idea is to let my family-members and friends know what's going on in my life at given moment.I'm writing often in english as many of my friends don't understand my native language (Finnish). Some parts I've chosen to write in Finnish because it allows me to use more colourful language making it more interesting and fun reading for the ones that understand.

At the time of writing I'm living in Lima, Peru with my fiancee Silvia and my daughter Jasmine, and working as a tour leader for GAP Adventures. I will keep posting my tour photos here for my pax as well so if you've been on my GAP tour, go on and have a look.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?