Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

Visited embassy, ate a burger and bought a book



I decided today it's time for me to check what's the fuzz about the 'Da Vinci Code'. I couldn't find it in english after searching through bookstores yesterday so I got a pirate spanish version from a disabled streetseller for 30 soles. We'll see if I get ever get around it.. I still prefer reading in Finnish or English.

Before that we went to visit the embassy to fill another form in order to adquire Finnish nationality for Jasmine. The initial application was filed last October but had been lying around in office drawers until I went to ask if there has been any progress in January. They had forgotten to ask me to fill a certain form, and I was never notified about this. Now there was this other form. It looks like Jasmine will have to travel to Finland in June with a Peruvian passport as this nationality process most likely won't get anywhere before that.

I ate in Burger King for third day in a row. Must stop.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?